Item Description: Bridge Saw
Type: Bridge Saw
Make:Johnson Marble Machinery
Condition (including hours used, if applicable): Great
Known defects: None
Terms and Conditions of Sale
Price: Call for Details
Warranty, and if no warranty state “as-is”: AS IS
Return policy, if any: – None
Delivery method (pickup; shipping; etc.) including responsibility for cost: Buyers Responsible for disassembly; Shipping.
Taxes and any other government fees (whose responsibility): Buyer
Photos of the Bridge Saw
This information is provided by a third party online resource and we do not warranty its accuracy.
- Heavy-duty steel 1 1/4” thick beam provides rigorous support and ensures accurate heavy material cutting.
- Power gantry and carriage feed allows integrated rack and gear drives to extend for 12 feet of horizontal cutting and 13 feet of lateral movement of the gantry.
- A motor driven lead screw that moves assembly a full 20” vertically accomplishes carriage elevation.
- Arbor motor with locking pin allows motor to be tilted at any angle up to 90° with positive stops at 45° and 90°.
- Control panel with joystick and emergency stop button allows variable speeds on elevation as well as cross feed and gantry movement
- Digital read out and laser alignment allows for more accurate cuts and easy adjustment.
All Used Stone Equipment is the number one source in the industry for buying and selling used equipment from stone fabricators. We have established relationships with fabricators across North America. If you need help selling, or are looking to buy quality stone equipment, give us a call.
AUSE Provides listings and sales for the United States and Canada. Please feel free to contact us if you have equipment that you want to sell or are interested in listing with us. 877-959-9192 All Used Stone Equipment