Item Description: POLISHING LINES FOR MARBLE, GRANITE AND QUARTZ
Type: POLISHING LINES FOR MARBLE, GRANITE AND QUARTZ
Make: Gaspari Mnetotti
Model: PGM 2200/18
Condition (including hours used, if applicable):
Terms and Conditions of Sale
Price: Call Charles for pricing at 877-959-9192
Warranty, and if no warranty state “as-is”: AS IS
Return policy, if any: – None
Delivery method (pickup; shipping; etc.) including responsibility for cost: Buyers Responsible for disassembly; Shipping.
Taxes and any other government fees (whose responsibility): Buyer
Photos of the Gaspari Mnetotti
POLISHING LINES FOR MARBLE, GRANITE AND QUARTZ
|Machine for polishing granite slabs using special abrasive heads with combined rotating/oscillating movement.
Polishing is performed thanks to the combination of
the abrasive head movements and the movement of
the slabs on the conveyor belt.
- Welded one-piece bench. The sliding surface of the belt is accurately milled and ground. A special conveyor belt moves over the bench. The belt is stiffened to avoid jerking movements.
- The belt is powered by an epicycloidal motor
reduction unit. The speed is regulated by an
inverter and is accurately monitored by an
encoder on an idle roller.
- Spindle bridge. This is a large welded structure. The spindles are set in the middle of the section to ensure maximum stability. The bridge is
connected to sliding blocks by means of hinges.
These sliding blocks move on ground roller tables which are oil-lubricated and protected by
stainless steel labyrinths.
- The bridge is powered by two reduction units, whose speed is regulated by an inverter.
- The racks and pinions have inclined teeth so as to improve the smooth running of the machine.
- The chromium sleeves for the vertical movement of the polishing heads are housed in the spindle group, made up in aluminium casting. This
upwards/downwards movement and the working
pressure are performed by two pneumatic
cylinders which guarantee the synchronised
movement of the slabs under the polishing
- An automatic pressure regulating unit ensures that the working pressure required remains
- A special electronic device monitors the
consumption of the abrasives on each head.
- This enables the operator to control the position of each head at any given moment and makes it possible to avoid undesired contact with the belt.
All the functions of the machine, the control of the head movements, the monitoring and
position of each individual slab are programmed
and controlled by means of a PLC.
- A very last generation industrial PC, without hard-disk and worn parts, has the function of terminal board on the machine and allows an easy management by the operator, by displaying all the functions and the working parameters.
- The slabs profile reader is a fixed electronic device, which through a number of transmitting and receiving photo cells read. The shape of the slabs without any physical contact and
independently from the slabs thickness. A special
roller covered with rubber, linked to an encoder
cross checks the complete reading of the slabs
while this is moving from the roller table to the
- The machine is equipped with an automatic
lubrication system so that the correct quantity
of lubricant is supplied to all the necessary
- The belt and bridge speeds are regulated by a remote control appropriately placed at the front of the machine itself.
- In compliance with current safety regulations, the safety of the operator is ensured by a sliding door system made of fono-absorption reinforced resin-glass structure. All the closures are
protected by timed blocks so as to avoid any
undesired contact with the moving machine
- The control panel for the pressure regulators and the head descent selectors is housed in a
completely watertight stainless steel structure.
Unlike in many other makes of machines, the
control panel is located above the doors so that it is protected from waste water and undesired
infiltration. This ensures the maximum reliability
of all electric and pneumatic components.
|§ Maximum thickness 11 cm.
§ Minimum thickness 1 cm.
§ Width 220 cm.
§ Number of heads 18 nr.
§ Diameter of heads 470 mm.
§ Speed of spindles bridge from 0 to 6.000 cm./min.
§ Belt speed from 0 to 300 cm./min.
§ Abrasive head motor power 11 kW.
§ Bridge motor power 2 x 7,5 kW.
§ Belt motor power 3 kW.
§ Cleaning brush motor power 1,5 kW.
§ Total power installed 217 kW.
§ Water requirements 600 lt./min.
§ Compressed air 720 lt./min.
|Nr 18 SPECIAL HEADS WITH 6 SWINGING ARMS, 470 MM. IN DIAMETER.
|Nr 18 DEVICE FOR MICROMETRIC CONTROL OF THE VERTICAL POSITION OF THE HEAD.
This device makes it possible to lock the
operating head at a fixed and constant position in
relation to the slab, usually 10 mm. above it, in a
stable and repetitive manner.
This is achieved with the use of an oleodynamic
device able to rigidly lock the head in the selected
position under the impulse of a control set in the
Taking advantage of the fact that the oil cannot
be compressed, stable, accurate and repetitive
locking can be achieved in a selected position,
which is impossible to do with normal pneumatic
|Nr 1 AUTOMATIC LIFTING OF SPRAY GUARD.
|Nr 1 ELECTRONIC PROPORTIONAL VALVE
SYSTEM.The use of the electronic proportional valve
system instead of the manual one allows a fine
setting of the pressure of each single head
directly from the operator’s terminal board.Thanks to this kind of adjustment it is possible to change the pressure of the head in a very short time, while the spindle bridge is moving from one side to the other of the slab; this allows the
operator able to decide, upon his skilfulness,
which pressure to set on the edges and in the
central part of the slab.
As a matter of fact it is possible to create,
according to the material to be processed, a
mapping of the working pressures on each
position of the slab, that is in the entrance phase
or the exit one or on the edges different from the one set for the central part of the slab.
Using the manual regulators, obviously, this is
impossible to perform.
All Used Stone Equipment is the number one source in the industry for buying and selling used equipment from stone fabricators. We have established relationships with fabricators across North America. If you need help selling, or are looking to buy quality stone equipment, give us a call.
AUSE Provides listings and sales for the United States and Canada. Please feel free to contact us if you have equipment that you want to sell or are interested in listing with us. 877-959-9192 All Used Stone Equipment
Connect With Us
Call us Text Us
, Gaspari Mnetotti
, GRANITE AND QUARTZ
, Leasing Available
, POLISHING LINES
, POLISHING LINES FOR MARBLE
, used countertop equipment sales
, used fab equipment sales